Saturday, October 11, 2014 (12PM - 6PM)
MAP - 2740 Apple Valley Road, Atlanta, GA 30329
(Warehouse District just North of Dresden Dr & walking distance from Brookhaven Marta)
- FREE family friendly festival in heart of Brookhaven.
- Live Music from Martay Partay, Neil Cribbs & Ashford Sons.
- Arts & Crafts, Kid Zone & Cornhole.
- Lots of food offerings for the whole family plus cold beverages for the adults.
- Portion of proceeds benefit American Cancer Society & Atlanta Fundraising Foundation.
- Parking available at MARTA parking lot & on Apple Valley Rd in warehouse district lots North of Dresden Drive.
- Chili & Brunswick Stew tasting: Noon - 4PM or while supplies last w/ 60+ Chili & Stew Teams
- Amateur & Restaurant Divisions Chili Teams with Celebrity Chef Judges
- Awards for Top Amateur Teams, Restaurant Teams, Most Spirited Team & People's Choice!
- All New This Year Amateur & Restaurant Divisions Brunswick Stew Teams with Celebrity Chef Judges
- Come win bragging rights, plaques, medals, prizes and more!
The three judges in the amateur chili team competition TBD.
The three judges in the restaurant chili team competition TBD.
The three judges in the restaurant/amateur stew team competition TBD.
Please, no coolers or outside food and beverages allowed in venue. Leashed pets allowed.
Tickets: $10 Advance, $15 Door for a Spoon event wristband for unlimited chili tastings starting at Noon.
People's Choice Division: 1st – Down South Chili, 2nd – Beer Dog Chile & 3rd – The Jerky Crew
Restaurant Division: 1st - Kaleidoscope Bistro & Pub (Team K-Pub), 2nd - Verde Taqueria & 3rd - The Mill Kitchen & Bar
Amateur Division: 1st - Brookhaven Bucks, 2nd - Schorr Good Chili & 3rd - Down South Chile
Most Spirited: 1st - Travis Matney’s Bootleg Sauce Co., 2nd – Team Cult Valley & 3rd – Brown Daniel Team (Mathews Cafeteria)
People's Choice Division: 1st - Jerky Crew, 2nd - What the Willis!? & 3rd - Beta
Restaurant Division: 1st - Kaleidoscope Bistro & Pub, 2nd - Farm Burger & 3rd - Wing Factory
Amateur Division: 1st - Road Kill, 2nd - Julia Russo & 3rd - Bite Me Chili
Most Spirited: 1st - Chili Badgers, 2nd - Hal's & 3rd - CUI "Chili Under the Influence"