Saturday, October 10, 2015 (12PM - 6PM)
MAP - 2740 Apple Valley Road, Atlanta, GA 30319
(Warehouse District just North of Dresden Dr & walking distance from Brookhaven Marta)
- FREE family friendly festival in heart of Brookhaven.
- Live Music
- Lots of food offerings for the whole family with food trucks, local restaurants & more
- Cold beverages for the adults
- UGA game and other college football on the Big Screen TV
- Arts & Crafts, Kid Zone & Cornhole
- Portion of proceeds benefit local charities.
- Free parking at the MARTA Brookhaven station with FREE shuttle service to festival
- Chili & Brunswick Stew tasting: Noon - 4PM or while supplies last with 75+ Chili & Stew Competition Teams
- Amateur & Restaurant Divisions Chili Teams with Celebrity Chef Judges: (2014 Judges) Chef & Owner Joey Riley from Kaleidoscope Bistro & Pub, Chef Issac Stewart from CineBistro, Food Writer Lizette Leanza from One Crafty Kitchen, Food Blogger Jason Apple of Kitchen Man Can, Food Blogger Serina Patrick of Hot Dish Review & Food Blogger Tiffani Neal of Crush Crave.
- Amateur & Restaurant Divisions Brunswick Stew Teams with Celebrity Chef Judges: (2014 Judges) TV & Radio Host Joseph C. Somerville Jr. of Atlanta Dining, Editor Tom Maicon of Atlanta Cuisine & Chef Dennis Lange from Southbound.
- Awards for Top Amateur Teams, Restaurant Teams, Most Spirited Team & People's Choice! Come win bragging rights, plaques, medals, prizes and more!
Please, no coolers or outside food and beverages allowed in venue. Leashed pets allowed.
Tickets: $10 Advance, $15 Door for a Spoon event wristband for unlimited chili tastings starting at Noon.
Chili Restaurant: 1st: Smoke Belly, 2nd: Meehan's & 3rd: Kaleidoscope Bistro & Pub
Chili Amateur: 1st: Brookhaven Bucks, 2nd: Texas Trio & 3rd: $hitty Chili
Brunswick Stew Amateur: 1st: Schoor Good, 2nd: Chili Chili Bang Bang & 3rd: Bite Me Chili
Most Spirited: 1st: Cult Valley, 2nd: No Chili on the Dance Floor & 3rd: Disobedient Avacado
People's Choice: 1st: Down South Chili, 2nd: Beer Dog Chili & 3rd: The Jerky Crew
Chili Restaurant: 1st: Kaleidoscope, 2nd: Verde Taqueria & 3rd: The Mill Kitchen & Bar
Chili Amateur: 1st: Brookhaven Bucks, 2nd: Schorr Good Chili & 3rd: Down South Chile
Most Spirited: 1st: Travis Matney’s Bootleg Sauce Co., 2nd: Team Cult Valley & 3rd: Brown Daniel Team (Mathews Cafeteria)
People's Choice: 1st: Jerky Crew, 2nd: What the Willis!? & 3rd: Beta
Chili Restaurant: 1st: Kaleidoscope Bistro & Pub, 2nd: Farm Burger & 3rd: Wing Factory
Chili Amateur: 1st: Road Kill, 2nd: Julia Russo & 3rd: Bite Me Chili
Most Spirited: 1st: Chili Badgers, 2nd: Hal's & 3rd: CUI "Chili Under the Influence"