Saturday, October 11, 2014 (12PM - 6PM)
MAP - 2740 Apple Valley Road, Atlanta, GA 30319
(Warehouse District just North of Dresden Dr & walking distance from Brookhaven Marta)
- FREE family friendly festival in heart of Brookhaven.
- Live Music from Martay Partay, Neil Cribbs & Ashford Sons.
- Arts & Crafts, Kid Zone & Cornhole.
- Lots of food offerings for the whole family with Olde Blind Dog Irish Pub & Sweet Auburn BBQ food trucks and more, plus cold beverages for the adults.
- UGA game and other college football on Ultimate Tailgating Trailer.
- Portion of proceeds benefit American Cancer Society & Atlanta Fundraising Foundation.
- Free parking will be available at the MARTA Brookhaven station. Shuttles will run from noon until 6pm from the back parking lot of the MARTA station to festival site entrance every 15 minutes.
- Chili & Brunswick Stew tasting: Noon - 4PM or while supplies last w/ 60+ Chili & Stew Teams
- Amateur & Restaurant Divisions Chili Teams with Celebrity Chef Judges: Chef & Owner Joey Riley from Kaleidoscope Bistro & Pub, Chef Issac Stewart from CineBistro, Food Writer Lizette Leanza from One Crafty Kitchen, Food Blogger Jason Apple of Kitchen Man Can, TV Host & Chef Harry Pagancoss & Food Blogger Tiffani Neal of Crush Crave.
- Awards for Top Amateur Teams, Restaurant Teams, Most Spirited Team & People's Choice!
- All New This Year Amateur & Restaurant Divisions Brunswick Stew Teams with Celebrity Chef Judges: Food Blogger Serina Patrick of Hot Dish Review, TV & Radio Host Joseph C. Somerville Jr. of Atlanta Dining, Editor Tom Maicon of Atlanta Cuisine.
- Come win bragging rights, plaques, medals, prizes and more!
Please, no coolers or outside food and beverages allowed in venue. Leashed pets allowed.
Tickets: $10 Advance, $15 Door for a Spoon event wristband for unlimited chili tastings starting at Noon.
People's Choice Division: 1st – Down South Chili, 2nd – Beer Dog Chile & 3rd – The Jerky Crew
Restaurant Division: 1st - Kaleidoscope Bistro & Pub (Team K-Pub), 2nd - Verde Taqueria & 3rd - The Mill Kitchen & Bar
Amateur Division: 1st - Brookhaven Bucks, 2nd - Schorr Good Chili & 3rd - Down South Chile
Most Spirited: 1st - Travis Matney’s Bootleg Sauce Co., 2nd – Team Cult Valley & 3rd – Brown Daniel Team (Mathews Cafeteria)
People's Choice Division: 1st - Jerky Crew, 2nd - What the Willis!? & 3rd - Beta
Restaurant Division: 1st - Kaleidoscope Bistro & Pub, 2nd - Farm Burger & 3rd - Wing Factory
Amateur Division: 1st - Road Kill, 2nd - Julia Russo & 3rd - Bite Me Chili
Most Spirited: 1st - Chili Badgers, 2nd - Hal's & 3rd - CUI "Chili Under the Influence"