Saturday, October 11, 2014 (12PM - 6PM)
MAP - 2740 Apple Valley Road, Atlanta, GA 30329
(Warehouse District just North of Dresden Dr & walking distance from Brookhaven Marta)
- FREE family friendly festival in heart of Brookhaven.
- Live Music from Martay Partay, Neil Cribbs & Ashford Sons.
- Arts & Crafts, Kid Zone & Cornhole.
- Lots of food offerings for the whole family with Olde Blind Dog Irish Pub & Sweet Auburn BBQ food trucks and more, plus cold beverages for the adults.
- Portion of proceeds benefit American Cancer Society & Atlanta Fundraising Foundation.
- Parking available at MARTA parking lot & on Apple Valley Rd in warehouse district lots North of Dresden Drive.
- Chili & Brunswick Stew tasting: Noon - 4PM or while supplies last w/ 60+ Chili & Stew Teams
- Amateur & Restaurant Divisions Chili Teams with Celebrity Chef Judges: Chef & Owner Joey Riley from Kaleidoscope Bistro & Pub, Chef Issac Stewart from CineBistro, Food Writer Lizette Leanza from One Crafty Kitchen, Food Blogger Jason Apple of Kitchen Man Can, TV Host & Chef Harry Pagancoss & Food Blogger Tiffani Neal of Crush Crave.
- Awards for Top Amateur Teams, Restaurant Teams, Most Spirited Team & People's Choice!
- All New This Year Amateur & Restaurant Divisions Brunswick Stew Teams with Celebrity Chef Judges: Food Blogger Serina Patrick of Hot Dish Review, TV & Radio Host Joseph C. Somerville Jr. of Atlanta Dining, Editor Tom Maicon of Atlanta Cuisine.
- Come win bragging rights, plaques, medals, prizes and more!
Please, no coolers or outside food and beverages allowed in venue. Leashed pets allowed.
Tickets: $10 Advance, $15 Door for a Spoon event wristband for unlimited chili tastings starting at Noon.
People's Choice Division: 1st – Down South Chili, 2nd – Beer Dog Chile & 3rd – The Jerky Crew
Restaurant Division: 1st - Kaleidoscope Bistro & Pub (Team K-Pub), 2nd - Verde Taqueria & 3rd - The Mill Kitchen & Bar
Amateur Division: 1st - Brookhaven Bucks, 2nd - Schorr Good Chili & 3rd - Down South Chile
Most Spirited: 1st - Travis Matney’s Bootleg Sauce Co., 2nd – Team Cult Valley & 3rd – Brown Daniel Team (Mathews Cafeteria)
People's Choice Division: 1st - Jerky Crew, 2nd - What the Willis!? & 3rd - Beta
Restaurant Division: 1st - Kaleidoscope Bistro & Pub, 2nd - Farm Burger & 3rd - Wing Factory
Amateur Division: 1st - Road Kill, 2nd - Julia Russo & 3rd - Bite Me Chili
Most Spirited: 1st - Chili Badgers, 2nd - Hal's & 3rd - CUI "Chili Under the Influence"