Most Spirited: 1st: Brookhaven Bucks, 2nd: Make Chili Great Again & 3rd: Cheesehead Chili
5th Annual Brookhaven Chili Cook Off
- Taste Chili & Stew Brunswick from 75+ Restaurant & Amateur Competition Teams
- Family friendly festival in heart of Brookhaven
- Live Music from Chelsea Shag, Sailing to Denver & DJ Suspense
- Raffle for Primo Oval XL AIO grill (MSRP: $1,498.00) benefitting Brookhaven Parks
- Fried Pork Skin Eating Contest
- Cold Shock Top, Goose Island IPA, Bud Light, Budweiser Beer & Wine plus soft drinks & Gatorade
- Kid Zone from Southern Peach Inflatables & Cornhole
- Portion of proceeds benefit Atlanta Fundraising Foundation
- Free parking behind MARTA & Brookhaven City Hall and parking deck next door or take Lyft
- $2500 in Prizes & Awards for Top Amateur Teams, Restaurant Teams, Most Spirited Team & People's Choice! Come win bragging rights, plaques, medals, prizes and more!
Check out Discover Dekalb for lodging info and other area info.
Please, no coolers or outside food and beverages allowed in venue. Leashed pets allowed.
Tickets: $10 - $20 Advance for a Tasting Spoon for unlimited chili tastings starting at 12:30PM. (While supplies last.) Kids 12 & Under Free
Chili Restaurant: 1st: Kaleidoscope Bistro & Pub, 2nd: Olde Blind Dog Irish Pub & 3rd: Vino Venue
Chili Amateur: 1st: Dino's Almost Famous Chili, 2nd: Brookhaven Bucks & 3rd: Cowboy Chili
Most Spirited: 1st: Pork U, 2nd: Ninja Pig BBQ & 3rd: Cooking the Books